Paul Erickson has more than 30 years experience in the hearing aid industry on both the manufacturing and retail sides, most of which has been at a senior executive level.
His roles have included:
- Managing Director, Starkey Italy in Milan, Italy
- Managing Director, Siemens Hearing Instruments, Brisbane, Australia
- President and CEO, Siemens Hearing Instruments, USA
- Sr. Vice President, Franchise Operations, Miracle-Ear
- Managing Director, NuEar
- Managing Director, International Business Development, Starkey
Paul has also owned his own chain of hearing clinics.
He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota. Paul is married with two children and lives in Edina, Minnesota.
John Olive is a career-long healthcare executive with positions ranging from hospital CEO to principal in three start-ups related to integrated hearing care. In the year 2000, John was recruited to be Executive Director of the Better Hearing Institute in Washington, DC. The strategies and relationships developed at BHI have been integral to the evolution of hearing care in MD practices nationwide.
John has designed and managed hearing programs for nearly 200 medical practices from Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Ophthalmology and Multispecialty groups.
John has a BS in Biology from Lipscomb University and a Masters in Healthcare Administration from Duke University.
He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.